UMSON at Shady Grove
University of Maryland School of Nursing students in the BSN and RN-to-BSN programs have the ability to attend courses and complete the entire program at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) in Rockville, Md.
USG is a collaboration of nine public degree-granting institutions that brings some of the top programs from across the state to one convenient facility in Montgomery County. USG is designed for students who are professionally focused and want to fast-track their degree. Everything about USG is aimed at helping students complete their degree and start their career.
The Shady Grove location offers:
- Identical curriculum, course progression, graduation requirements to those at the Baltimore location
- Highly accomplished, diverse, student-centered faculty
- Small faculty-to-student ratio
- Motivated students
- Individually tailored academic support
- Interprofessional interaction with students from eight other University System of Maryland schools
- Myriad clinical opportunities in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. region
- State-of-the-art classrooms, labs, and student facilities
- Suburban campus
- Convenient, free parking